Choosing a baby sitter is never an easy task especially for a mother who is leaving the child for the first time. If you are able to choose right and make the first experience easy on the kid, chances are that you will be able to do it more often. If the babysitter is not too good with her job and the baby is hassled without you, then the next time may make the baby even crankier
Mothers often fret when they are leaving their baby with a babysitter. Services like Sittercity can help you to make the search safer and easier. At least this is what that review is telling us (linked below the post). There are a few pros and cons of hiring a sitter and these can help in lessening the anxiety of the parents.
- Pros – Of course the pros in your favor are obvious like the sitter will allow you some respite from taking care of the kid, help you get back to work and all that. However, the question here is how good it is for the child. Good baby sitters are able to bring in a lot into the child’s world. Children used to baby sitters will not have a very difficult time adjusting to school and other such new avenues. These kids are able to form friendships easily and are not too clingy in nature either. This is simply because over time the kid learns that apart from the parents others can also be good care givers and everyone need not be feared.
- Cons – Leaving the kid with a sitter can make the child feel abandoned and she may not adjust to this fact. There are certain safety concerns too that must be kept in mind. However, if you hire a good sitter then there are hardly any cons and almost everything falls into the pro section.
A good experienced sitter is the answer to the question whether one should leave the kid with a sitter or not.
If you need more info on benefits of hiring a nanny, read the following post: http://www.nannyunited.com/MemberVacancy/CandidateHiringBenefits.aspx
One of many Sittercity reviews: http://www.reviewsweek.com/sittercity-review/
I really hate the hairs on top of my lips. (Her’s are few compared to mine). I do not like what I am seeing every time I look at myself on the mirror. Not that I don’t appreciate how I was made, but it is so unpleasant to look at.
Shaving is not an option since it will only cause the hair to grow thicker and faster. I searched on the net and there are several options that I can try. I can go to a salon for wax and hair threading (ouch!) or buy an over the counter hair remover. I searched the net for possible products and I found out about Sally Hansen.
I went to the nearest mall and asked the beauty consultant for the best and effective product for hair remover. She too recommended the Sally Hansen Creme Hair Remover for Face. It does not cost that much and is cheaper compared to Hair Wax services offered by the salon. Plus, it comes in 56.7 g and might last even for a year.
It was quick and the results are what I expected. I can do it twice a month or whenever the hair grows back. I am so satisfied with the outcome and I now appreciate my lips more than ever; can be compared to Joliecious lips. (Angelina Jolie’s signature pout - in my dreams!).
Here are some tips on how to use it:
- Spread CREME HAIR REMOVER gently with fingers, covering hair completely. DO NOT RUB IN.
- Wash hands thoroughly and immediately.
- Test a small area after 3 minutes.
- If hair comes off, remove. If not, wait 2 minutes and test again.
- Leave on no more than 8 minutes. Remove with moist tissue or cotton ball. Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Do not use soap. Pat dry. Do not allow to dry on skin.
- Wair 24 hours before using the Creme again.
- Do not use near eyes or eyebrows. Avoid contact with lips.
For a detailed instruction on the proper usage of the product, please click here.